12 months ago
This exceptional business, who are a driving force in Data- Driven marketing are looking for an additional Project Manager as they go through a next phase of unprecedented growth. They are a global business, headquartered here in London who provide market leading marketing solutions that are personalised and really relevant, harnessing the best and most impactful way for business to communicate with its customers. This business is pioneering, fast paced and quite exceptional.
The role of this Project Manager is a critical one in facilitating the growth and success of the campaign marketing and web development teams. As Project Manager you will help to manage and deliver key digital transformation projects. The wider campaign delivery team is approximately 9 perm people, and as a Project Manager here you will work with super talented people with shared values and who are also embarking on this exciting journey. As Project Manager your key responsibilities will be to define and deliver email marketing and digital projects within an Agile development environment. You will be responsible for gathering client requirements and delivering them in conjunction with the wider team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management of Adobe Campaigns and web development projects
- Costing, quality control and client facing expertise
- Defining and implementing technical solutions such as customer journeys, subscriptions, competitions
- Leading multiple projects concurrently
- Be a great relationship builder, internally and externally
- Owning project documentation
- Be interested to stay on top of wider industry trends
To be successful in this Project management role you will have experience working in a fast paced role and have a very strong grasp of email and digital marketing. You must have brilliant experience managing web / technical focused projects simultaneously and have a genuine passion for Agile methodology. The essential skills you must have are:
- Hands on experience in working with a ESP platform (adobe campaign, exacttarget etc)
- Strong Project management experience and hands on delivery expertise.
- Ideally an Email / Digital Marketing background
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Problem solving and brilliant attention to detail
- A lateral thinker
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.