£150 - £200 per day
8 days ago
Project Manager / Account Manager
4 week contract
Zone 1 - London
£150-200 a day
This Project Manager is required to assist the lead producer on site on a number of digital projects. This is encompassing social, video, content, digital, for a brilliant end client brand. You would be responsible for assisting the lead producer with various production based activites from project scheduling, to booking shoots, administration etc and helping to ensure that projects are delivered to meet expectations as well as on time and within budget. This client delivers first class projects, that look great and work brilliantly. You will be very hands on, dealing with creatives, copywriters and developers daily.
The following skills are essential for this role, you must demonstrate them clearly in your cv:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Ideally experience working on integrated or digital projects involving social, content, etc
- Agency side experience is hugely preferred, but not essential
- Knowledge of the full SDLC project lifecycle
- Exposure to drawing up cost and timeline proposals for solutions and producing corresponding project plans - the ability to assist the producer with this.
- Liaising with developers, web designers, project managers and testers, including both in-house and offshore resources
- Degree educated, ideally with an interest in PRINCE2 or PMI certifications.
- Must be an articulate, strong, confident communicator, able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and manage demanding challenges
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website: https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/bex-hudson
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox