Up to £40,000
5 days ago
This exceptional business, who are a global publisher are looking for an additional Project Manager as they go through a next phase of unprecedented growth. They are a global business, headquartered here in London who provide market leading products utilised by millions of people across the globe. This publisher has an in house production studio that services the whole business across web and mobile, and it is in the exceptionally talented division that this role sits.
The role of this Project Manager is a critical one in facilitating the growth and success of the integrated campaigns this brand produces. As Project Manager you will help to manage and deliver key digital projects with a core focus on branded content campaigns. The wider campaign delivery team is approximately 13 perm Project Managers across 4 main divisions- this role sits in their Lifestyle division. From time to time you will also be asked to cover other divisions such as travel, so there is huge variety here. As a Project Manager here you will work with super talented people with shared values and who are also embarking on this exciting journey. As Project Manager your key responsibilities will be to define and deliver campaigns and digital projects within an Agile development environment. You will be responsible for gathering client requirements and delivering them in conjunction with the wider team.
- Project Management of campaigns
- Branded content experience is a must
- Costing, quality control and client facing expertise
- Defining and implementing technical solutions such as customer journeys, subscriptions, competitions
- Leading multiple projects concurrently
- Be a great relationship builder, internally and externally
- Owning project documentation
- Be interested to stay on top of wider industry trends
To be successful in this Project management role you will have experience working in a fast paced role and have a very strong grasp of digital and integrated campaigns, especially in branded content. You must have brilliant experience managing digital focused projects simultaneously and have a genuine passion for Project Management. The essential skills you must have are:
- 2-5 years Project Management experience
- Project management experience and hands on delivery expertise.
- Ideally an media owner, publisher or agency background
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Problem solving and brilliant attention to detail
- A lateral thinker
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox