8 months ago
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading media owner based in Central London. The role sits within the marketing team and is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment. As Project Manager you will be the traffic controller for all activity across the marketing team as well as working with the wider business.
- Development of roadmaps, scoping deliverables and work plans in order to manage how and when campaigns will be delivered
- Work with multiple teams including marketing, sales and tech, ensuring that teams are working to deadlines and priorities are aligned with overall objectives and goals
- Briefing creative teams and working with the Head of Communications to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time
- Communicating progress of campaigns and projects through presentations and building reports
- You will have full life-cycle project management experience, preferably sitting within a marketing or creative team
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Agency or client-side experience, in management of multiple campaigns and projects at any one time
- Passion for media and enjoyment of working within a fast paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here