8 months ago
This client is a well-respected, award winning, iconic global publisher with a renowned history of providing content to millions across their multi-platform portfolio. Their content is distributed across most social and media owner platforms with millions of UK and global visitors each month.
They are looking to create new ideas of how to provide millions of customers a great experience whilst using data and understanding how they can grow revenue streams from advertising and subscriptions.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be a key team player responsible for the delivery of projects with specific attention to scheduling, administration, quality of output and profitability. The PM will make sure the work produced is of optimum quality and profitable by working to tight margins.
• The role is to help drive results and efficiency in production.
• Work closely with the Project Director
• Experience in planning, scheduling, booking and reporting to deliver branded content campaigns and to manage any production/planning matters that may arise.
• Deliver profit implications to your Group Project Director at the earliest opportunity.
• Handling P&Ls and managing costings and profit margins correctly.
• Make sure all projects are smoothly delivered, with clear timeline management, dealing with clients, agencies and internal stakeholders where necessary.
• Set and manage delivery of campaign performance with the editorial and web production teams.
• Clear understanding of publishing print and digital magazines, news, apps and data.
• Good project management skills
• Manage multiple projects at once to meet deadlines
• Good organisational and time management skills with a flexible approach to work
• Numerical literacy is important to manage and optimise profit margins
• Multi-media experience with knowledge of print production and traffic management is preferred. A background in publishing is ideal.
• We need this PM to have a positive outlook and excellent work ethic, inspiring others throughout the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and Portfolio or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp. https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenrapp/