7 months ago
The hybrid Project and Account Manager is responsible for the operational support of two of the agency’s biggest accounts. As PM/AM you will be responsible for the effective project management of any web platform projects. You will be expect to nurture and develop strong relationships and exceptionally manage expectations, deliver projects against timelines and communicate effectively. As PM/AM you will be highly motivated with a passion for improving online user experiences, website development and informed improvement.
- Responsible for the scoping, costing, planning, direction and management of projects
- Ensures that all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
- Ensures that all project teams are booked, managed, briefed and utilised in a timely manner, thus optimising production margins
- Reports, escalates and proactively resolves financial issues as they happen
- Monitors and pro-actively mitigates potential overruns
- Has a very good knowledge of production processes.
- Lead on the Weekly status updates and call out updates to Client and be aware of priorities
- Receiving and interpreting client briefs, interrogating and supplementing as required, to ensure clear, complete and effective briefs are put forward to be scoped, costed, planned and delivered.
- Has a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and the major factors and trends shaping their markets.
- Is the client’s first port of call for all administrative issues.
- Is the client team’s first port of call for all questions relating to client or project issues.
- Builds relationships with clients based upon trust/mutual understanding.
- Tries to foresee any client issues/questions or internal resourcing issues before they arise.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here