£25,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
Our client is one of the leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for many gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. As a company, they push technological and creative boundaries having built the world’s first Private Marketplace (PMP) for gaming.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting and busy sector.
As the publisher developer, you will be responsible for;
- Take responsibility for growing portfolio of websites and apps that company sell on
- Communicate to potential new business the benefits of the company and market
- Present company offering via email, phone and in person
- Liaise with Sales Director and senior management to bring on relevant supply for existing and forecast campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent sales ability in conveying a complex message
- Excellent understanding of ad technology and online ecosystems
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or calling us now!
0203 370 2221 [email protected]