10 months ago
A leading commercial broadcaster are looking to hire a python developer into their digital arm of the business, based here in London. They are a multi-award-winning media company and own several brands that are watched by millions across the country.
The successful python developer will get the opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking media company, helping to shape the future of television. You will be working alongside some of the most talented digital minds in the industry across a portfolio of platforms. You will be responsible for playing a big part in the delivery of new features and data services across the business. The team are very collaborative and promote an agile environment.
If you are a python developer currently looking for a new exciting role where you will have an impact from day one, please read the below to find out more about what they are looking for…
- Experience coding in Python
- Have a good knowledge of Django
- Have had previous exposure to SQL
- Have experience designing and planning data models for large applications
- Experience/ knowledge of developing API data services to power diverse and distributed web applications and mobile apps
- Experience of using a cloud hosting and services infrastructure, ideally AWS
- Experience of Linux environments
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Able to write and update unit tests to maximise code coverage
This company has a unique mix of direct culture and offers market leading progression. They are looking for a python developer who wants to continuously develop their skills and stay with the business for a long time.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
0203 764 9259, [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in technology so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/walkerandrew1/