Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
A phenomenal brand in the media and entertainment sector is looking for a Test Lead. This business has products that are used by millions of customers every month, are cutting edge and a truly exceptional place to work.
The role of Lead QA sits in the Technology department, which has two specialist teams that deliver projects and business systems updates and transformations. The Digital Products team is looks after the strategy, design and creation of this businesses services across multiple platforms including web, mobile and TV. The team are made up of 15 multi-disciplined, talented individuals. The business has a number of brilliant digital programmes of work that are scheduled for this year and beyond, it is an exciting time to be joining this business for sure.
TO be successful as the Lead QA you will have the following skills and experience:
- Great experience with various test approaches including automated and exploratory testing
- Testing experience in a web and mobile-based environment.
- Working in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Ability to handle multiple project requirements at any given time
- Strong knowledge of test processes and methodologies
- Able to write test specifications, test plans,
- Excellent at documentation,
- Experience in test planning and estimating sessions
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX and Linux
- Strong experience using Gherkin and Selenium
- Knowledge of code quality and performance analysis tools
- Experience of product tracking tools, i.e. JIRA
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification
- Passionate and detail-orientated
- Be a great communicator
- A good team player,
- Manage your own workload and great at prioritizing
To be successful as a Lead QA you will conduct the following responsibilities well:
- The Lead Test Analyst will guide testing digital products across a range of device types. The Lead Test Analyst will supervise testers across a range of projects, working with other discipline leads to manage resource allocation, estimation, and provide coaching to testers.
- You will fulfil a vital part of both teams, leading and shaping the testing function, and identifying the best techniques, suppliers and technologies for our needs.
- You will manage a team of five test analysts across the two teams.
- Lead the overall testing effort
- Define the test strategy and identify test solutions and processes that will aid future projects
- Supervise the testing and test procedures across all projects and platforms
- Play a key part in developing the team's automated testing capabilities, using Gherkin and Selenium, or third parties as appropriate
- Undertake manual testing as required
- Raise critical issues with a sense of urgency
- Lead the team's efforts to adopt BDD
- Define, write and maintain test plans
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Participate in sprints
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.