4 days ago
An international recognised marketing agency based in the heart of Central London are looking for a QA tester. This brand are exceptional, they produce award winning campaigns and have a roster of brilliant brands as clients.
The QA Tester have responsibility for Quality Assurance checks. This work will involved working on standard and rich-media HTML banners, static JPEGs, emails, microsites, GIFS etc So as QA you will have great variety in terms of your day to day. The QA must be technical as you will be required to work daily on technical check. In addition you will also be required to compare files with translation documents, ensurin that the copy and visual elements have been localised and are correct for different geographic locations. THE QA must have good experience of manual testing, and it would be preferred if this came from working at an advertising or marketing agencies. The QA must also be confident in giving design feedback to a talented team of creative and as such any experience using Photoshop will be hugely beneficial to you in this role.
In typical agency fashion the ability to manage multiple tasks at once in important as you will be working across more than one client at a given time. You will be liaising with people internally and externally and there for excellent communication skills are crucial. As QA you will work closely alongside creatives, developers, project and account managers every day. Quality is key with this agency, so attention to detail is a must.
To be successful in this QA role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing detailed QA on a diverse range of digital assets.
- QA testing on multiple platforms/browsers
- Handling QA on multiple client projects at any given time
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
- Predicting potential issues that may occur
- Contributing towards defining and delivering against the QA department’s targets and plans
- Writing brilliant test plans and cases
- Be a master at writing test documentation,
In order to achieve the above you will have the following skills:
- 3-5 years QA experience – manually and automated
- Great communications skills
- Be collaborative
- Great attention to details
- A team worker
- Great organisation skills
- Experience working in a studio or agency environment
- A familiarity with advertising and marketing campaigns- banners, html email build
- Cross browser experience
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role send your cv to me for immediate consideration
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox