9 months ago
Our client is a fantastic media company who collaborate with globally recognised names within in the radio industry! You will report directly to the head of inventory to provide top notch support and implement strategy from day one.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for a graduate who is looking to kick start their career at one of the most exciting media companies in the UK, with thorough training and progression available. If you consider yourself a confident, self-motivated individual, waste no time and apply for this Radio Inventory Executive opportunity today!
- Scheduling all advertising campaigns accurately
- Ensuring all sales guarantees and inventory policies are delivered
- Compiling sales reports and update sales figures
- Providing post campaign reports
- Ensuring correct copy broadcasts on all campaigns are checked and monitored
- Management of all network drive, network news and auction media bookings
- Demonstrating troubleshooting skills should technical problems arise during broadcast
- Assisting in general administrative and housekeeping duties
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Strong numerical skills required
- Basic excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A confident telephone manor
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems in a timely manor
- A hard worker with the drive to exceed expectations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02038692044 – [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here