£22,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
Sphere Digital are specialist in the digital market, working with some of the world’s biggest brands, technology companies and agencies. In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, you will gain experience in business development, sales and account management.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
Sphere’s Contract Team is hiring! This is the perfect role for someone who works quickly and get’s bored easily; no day is the same!
Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role with the highest OTE across the sales industry. A career in recruitment can offer you clear career progression and full autonomy over your work. You are essentially building your own business within a business by winning new clients on board and headhunting the perfect candidate for them.
- Being an expert in your field, understanding your market and consulting businesses
- Business development, you will be identifying new leads and mapping the market
- Identifying how you can help and build business with new clients, cold calling companies that you have identified as potential partners
- Networking with candidates and attracting talent
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- GREAT communication skills – You need to love speaking to people
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
- Money motivated….do you want those exotic holidays, that new pair of shoes or a flash new car?
- Career minded with a desire to want to be successful
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox