8 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with the #1 Media Agency in the World. They are looking to expand their innovative Research and Insights department and are looking for a Research Manager to join the Google Account Team!
This person will report directly to the Insight Director for the Google account Team and will be responsible for in depth research and analysis of all Google’s Offline Advertising Campaign performance.
- Support the Insight Lead in driving both campaign-based and bespoke media insight/ measurement projects
- Proficient in a range of Quantitate Research methodologies.
- Research on Offline media and cross-channel research issues.
- Co-create research proposal offering solutions to the clients needs.
- End to End research Project Management.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in a Quantitative Research role
- Strong Excel & Power point skills
- Interested in all things consumer, media, technology and communications
- Numerical, problem solver & analytical mindset
- Ability to manage multiple projects
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here