£55,000 – £80,000 plus bonus
14 days ago
My client is a leading Supply Side Platform (SSP) player in the RTB/ Programmatic landscape. This is a key and pivotal hire for their London EMEA HQ and sits within a brand new team which works across all of the business.
- Own, develop and evaluate sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting. Support all ongoing performance measurement and interpretation
- Own, drive, evolve and administer Sales Incentive Compensation plan
- Own, drive sales organization key performance indicators
- Drive GTM/Commercialization strategy and tactics across sales teams
- Deliver supporting research and analysis to Account Management team
- Analyze business requirements and operations to help determine headcount plans for the sales organization
- Collaborate with appropriate groups across the company to prepare presentations by providing quantitative analyses support
- 7+ years of analytical work experience, preferably within a consulting, investment banking, FP&A or corporate finance/strategic planning role. Operational experience is highly preferred.
- Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of conducting data analysis, including but not limited to experience in R and SQL
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management and other analysis teams
- Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel skills are mandatory
- Strongly preferred: SQL and R knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox