£55,000 – £80,000 plus bonus
8 months ago
My client is a leading Supply Side Platform (SSP) player in the RTB/ Programmatic landscape. This is a key and pivotal hire for their London EMEA HQ and sits within a brand new team which works across all of the business.
- Own, develop and evaluate sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting. Support all ongoing performance measurement and interpretation
- Own, drive, evolve and administer Sales Incentive Compensation plan
- Own, drive sales organization key performance indicators
- Drive GTM/Commercialization strategy and tactics across sales teams
- Deliver supporting research and analysis to Account Management team
- Analyze business requirements and operations to help determine headcount plans for the sales organization
- Collaborate with appropriate groups across the company to prepare presentations by providing quantitative analyses support
- 7+ years of analytical work experience, preferably within a consulting, investment banking, FP&A or corporate finance/strategic planning role. Operational experience is highly preferred.
- Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of conducting data analysis, including but not limited to experience in R and SQL
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management and other analysis teams
- Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel skills are mandatory
- Strongly preferred: SQL and R knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!