£30,000 - £40,000
18 days ago
Our Client a multinational Advertising Company headquartered in London who are reshaping the image of transparency, analytics and originality.
Our client is a diverse collective, with experiences ranging from internet giants to startups that now change industries. Our client focus on efficiency, delivering to their clients’ needs every step of the way by taking a holistic approach to their marketing needs.
- Manage delivery and optimization of our programmatic campaigns for a specific regions or set of campaigns
- Provide optimisation analysis and create thoughtful recommendations – backed by data – of new tactics and partners to elevate performance against our KPIs
- Analyse and set the direction with regard to our usage of various creative assets
- Create and maintain project plans to update clients on status of campaigns
- Recommend and execute strategic and tactical improvements to campaigns with the goal to scale client accounts
- Provide frequent progress reports to clients utilizing standard and custom performance metrics
- Work closely with internal teams
- At least two years of related online experience including managing multiple clients including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
- Experience in a hands-on role managing programmatic campaigns at an agency, advertiser, or DSP.
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that programmatic plays within it
- Comprehensive understanding of programmatic and related tools/vendors
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex data including use of advanced Excel or MySQL experience
- A basic understanding of web techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox