£45,000 - £50,000
9 months ago
Our Client builds monetization, engagement, analytics and discovery tools for app developers, device manufacturers, mobile carriers and advertisers. Their solutions help industry leading companies achieve greater business success, enabling them to find, understand, engage with and monetize their target audiences more effectively.
Over 80K app developers are using my clients developer solutions, and their enterprise technology is shipping on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide, giving my client the ability to reach over 800 million unique users every month, globally.
- Focusing on revenue growth and business goals.
- Growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Maintaining close relationships with core clients.
- Developing and executing strategic growth plans for clients.
- Overseeing operational aspects of all campaigns, able to spot problems or opportunities quickly.
- Responsible for upselling new ad formats to the entire client portfolio.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Initiating and leading client meetings to a senior level.
- Writing and delivering QBR’s with key clients as necessary.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to a high level with clients and assistance from HQ if needed.
- Deputising for Department head when required.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital brand advertising.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital video advertising ecosystem.
- Experience in an ad network, publisher or Media agency.
- Experience in using ad servers, SSP’s, DSP’s, DMP’s in the brand advertising ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Programmatic and RTB.
- Good understanding of CPM, CPV models and a variety of different video ad formats.
- Track record with servicing and growing major advertiser accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Very sales orientated demonstration of strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities, good prioritization skills.
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented.
- Detailed oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Significant advantage: Native English speaker, and German/French/Spanish as second language
- Team player with ‘Can-Do hands-on attitude’
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here