£40,000 - £50,000
7 months ago
Our client is a global marketing technology company that provides innovative data driven cross channel digital advertising solutions for the world’s leading agencies and brands. Our clients patented Brand Intelligence technology measures digital engagement to provide a deeper understanding of audiences, their mindset and interests.
Our clients platform enables marketers to seamlessly plan and activate cross-channel, programmatic media campaigns using Brand Intelligence, and includes ads API integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat. Our clients operates with over 500 employees across 21 offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Take the lead of the Delivery team and be the internal figurehead of the team.
- Deliver campaigns across Social and Video using our client’s proprietary technology and oversee Display and Mobile campaigns
- Lead War Room campaigns, where Social activity is run live at the time of an event
- When asked, meet with clients to talk through campaign performance in a support role for Sales and Account Management.
- Manage and oversee the client’s campaigns through different buying platforms.
- Strategize and execute campaigns on our platform and ensure optimal delivery and performance.
- Work with the Product & Engineering team to further advise and develop our clients Technology.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Operations to develop the team, and increase scale & performance across the campaign activity.
- Advise & make recommendations to Account Management for past & future campaigns.
- Work with external partners to further enhance our clients product offering.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years professional experience with digital media preferably running Social campaigns (Twitter/Facebook)
- Broad understanding of DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting
- Experience in campaign implementation, optimization and reporting
- Experience with response driven/demand generation campaigns
- Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and technology including ad tagging and site analytics
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing: digital display, digital branding, digital direct response, Social, video & mobile
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- More importantly - a hunger to learn more
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands