£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Our client is the leading demand side platform (DSP). Through their platform world leading brands run programmatic advertising and marketing campaigns across display, mobile, video and social media. The RTB Account Manager will be the go to person for RTB/ Programmatic buying strategy for clients.
- Nurture, support and manage a team of Account Managers and Account Executives and oversee the work that they do across our portfolio of clients within the UK market. Manage individual and team workloads, produce tasks and objectives for each member of the team with clear outputs and timelines for delivery.
- Manage resources effectively within your team, ensure individuals workloads are managed and prioritized in line with client needs and SLAs
- Provide a point of escalation for team members whilst constantly feeding up to Head of relating to clients developments, opportunities and pressures Job Description
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to ensure that you are getting the best in terms of their skills and ability. Continue to support as they develop and grow, by ensuring you provide them with supportive leadership and development.
- Work with the leadership team in London in ensuring the Account Management team understands the vision, objectives and goals set by the business whilst ensuring the team work towards achieving those that have been set.
- Work alongside fellow Team Lead and ensure alignment in terms of strategy and ways of working.
- Regularly contribute to wider team initiatives beyond own team, such as training and new business
- Ensure that you have an understanding of our key product offering and roadmap and be able to confidentially talk about our business in any external facing environment.
- Manage a handful of key strategic accounts, developing positive working relationships at all levels and delivering a sound commercial strategy across these accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal support teams (Ops, analytics, product, supply) to ensure effective team working environment.
- This role will report up to the Head of Client Services, UK and will be required to provide updates on accounts, growth opportunities, challenges faced and team development
- To be successful in this role you will need to have a proven track record in leading a team within a fast paced environment and have examples of team collaboration and high productivity levels
- You will need to be a self-starter, exhibit confidence, and possess a thorough understanding of the digital advertising world.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate digital campaign performance at differing levels of understanding to internal and external stakeholders
- Thrive in a team environment and be able to work with people across multiple disciplines whilst being able to work alone and deliver results
- Strong understanding of digital advertising with a passion for all media in particular the programmatic landscape
- Commercial acumen – Have experience of working to revenue targets with examples of growth of existing business
- Well organized, supportive and a thought leader
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant, Digital Media Operations
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox