£30,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
Our client is a multiple award-winning digital marketing agency that designs, builds, deploys and measures marketing solutions and campaigns across Search, Social, Display, Mobile, eCommerce, with the unwavering objective of achieving dramatic growth for its clients. Our client promotes brands and products in 29 languages and 32 territories on behalf of such clients as Urban Outfitters, Santander, Radisson, GHD and many more.
- Day to day management of the programmatic delivery team.
- Work closely with the Senior Strategist and Planner/Buyer to develop programmatic strategies for our digital campaigns against client KPIs.
- Oversee and manage the effective execution of those strategies.
- Ensure ongoing and effective optimisation of all campaigns and deliver best in class results.
- Have commercial acumen to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Oversee and manage all ad operations from trafficking, tracking, measurement.
- Work closely with the data team to help manage client data and utilise 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data in meaningful ways.
Team Support and Training
- Aid in the development of the junior members of the team and ensure a collaborative, progressive environment within the team. This also includes a rotating grad.
- Deliver both internal training and one-to-one training with new starters and members of other departments.
- 2-3 years’ experience in programmatic Trading and Ad Ops
- Ad Operations experience with strong working knowledge of DCM (Trafficking and Audience Management)
- Experience in managing campaigns in DSPs preferably DBM
- You know what a DMP is and have ideally worked with one of the major players
- You have bought different types of creative programmatically (Mobile, Video, Rich Media etc.) and know how to best optimise each buy
- Proven ability to problem solve technical issues with both creative and programmatic delivery
- Experience in setting up dynamic retargeting campaigns
- Working knowledge of direct buys
- Working knowledge of HTTP Watch and/or Fiddler or other debugging tools
- Stay abreast of industry developments by liaising regularly with publishers, data and tech partners.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 7039
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands