£24000 - £26000 per annum + On Target Earnings
3 months ago
My client is focused on giving advertisers the power to drive higher efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency in their paid marketing programs that run on the world's largest publishers. They provide industry leading enterprise marketing software for advertisers and agencies to measure, manage, and optimise more than $7.8 billion in annualised ad spend across the web and mobile devices.
Offering an integrated SaaS ad management platform for search, social, and display advertising, they help digital marketers improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across eight countries, my client is reinvesting into their recruitment looking to hire into their incredibly successful sales and engineering teams in London.
- Scoping target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Relationship Building with Heads of digital, Search & Social Executives and Digital Marketing Directors
- Social Selling using Linked In & Twitter,
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- 12 months experience in a targeted sales environment. Recruiters tend to do very well in this position!
- Interest in digital marketing and a sales career
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS Office is an advantage
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience desired
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.