£22000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and exciting information business with a highly regarded brand servicing the consumer investment industry. Its audience consists of both end-user consumers and product/service providers who are also its clientele.
We are looking for an ambitious and hungry graduates who have the drive and tenacity to support the growth and management of the digital, events and publications sales. This is not about 'call times' and 'rebooks' - this is about getting to know the industry, the product sets and applying your knowledge to identify and engage relevant clients.
You should be interested in the world of investing, pensions, savings, robo advice and how technology is changing this space. We don't need a financial expert but we do need someone who will take an interest in our market and learn about what we do.
You will work to support the Head of Commercial, the research team and the founder CEO to develop the digital business and support with marketing and event collateral, alongside diary management for the team. In return you will be joining an enthusiastic team ready to help you succeed, engaging with a market receptive to our proposition and taking responsibility for a valuable suite of products/services.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Start-up environment allowing individual, tailored personal development
- Support in the development and maintenance of a pipeline of business
- Forecast and document sales and marketing activity to meet revenue targets
- Manage the sales, marketing & events calendar
- Attending & supporting the organisation of industry events
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to support with business growth strategy
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills, you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within SaaS sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Interest in the financial world & publishing
- Strong excel skills
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.