£25000 - £28000 per annum + On Target Earnings
7 days ago
Our client provides industry leading enterprise marketing software for advertisers and agencies to measure, manage, and optimise more than $7.8 billion in annualised ad spend across the web and mobile devices.
Offering an integrated SaaS ad management platform, they help digital marketers improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across eight countries, my client is reinvesting into their recruitment looking to hire into their incredibly successful sales and engineering teams in London.
- Scoping target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Relationship Building with Heads of Digital, Search & Social Executives and Digital Marketing Directors
- Social Selling using Linked In & Twitter,
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- 6-12 months experience in a targeted sales environment. Recruiters tend to do very well in this position!
- Interest in a sales career
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS Office is an advantage
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox