£25,000 + uncapped commission
8 months ago
Our client is a fantastic start-up in the heart of North London.
Working exclusively within hospitality, our client is already the top choice for renowned deli’s, coffee shops, restaurants and chains all over the world.
They are now looking for ambitious, self-starters who are hungry to succeed and money driven. The successful candidate will find themselves working with some of the most successful sales people in the market and will be put on a training plan which will see them have the potential to move into a 360 Sales position within 3-6 months!
Following their 2nd round of VC funding and well on track for their 3rd round, they are now looking to continue their incredible success by expanding their ever-growing sales team with a new Sales Development Representative. This role will see you supporting the Sales Executives and build up your network and product knowledge ready to hit the ground running when you are promoted into the 360 Sales Executive position.
- Proactive in cold calling and building relationships with prospects
- Ability to present the company’s services in a clear and consultative fashion
- Attend all relevant market and industry events and represent the company to highest standard
- Maintain internal systems
- To ensure that we are creating relationships within the market place to allow the company to be front of mind when supplier decision are taken.
- A self-starter who relishes a challenge
- You consistently hit and surpass KPIs around call rates and qualified meetings booked.
- Ambitious and money hungry
- Previous experience working over the telephone is essential
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02033702221/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here