£25,000 - £28,000
6 months ago
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, my client are an engagement database allowing clients to provide exceptional personalised customer experiences. Having secured VC backing, they are working with some huge clients such as Beats Music, Cisco, Comcast, Disney, Orbitz, Sky and Walmart.
They are looking for a confident and outgoing Sales Development Representative to join the team. As SDR, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team through prospecting, meetings and education of potential clients.
A continuously growing company who are showing no signs of slowing down, my client is really looking to ensure they continue to be the first choice for huge household names.
- Prospecting target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Develop highly scalable sales skills and gain a solid knowledge of product offering
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- 1 year media sales, recruitment or telesales or similar is desirable
- Strong written and communication skills essential
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience desired
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02033702221/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here