£23000 - £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
5 months ago
Our client is one of London's most exciting media companies, with a mixture of luxury and lifestyle brands in an ever-growing portfolio. They have been the City of London's top magazine for more than 12 years, and currently has an ABC-audited circulation of 59,269.
Our client's has since offered 3 further publications targeting the luxury lifestyle market, alongside publications for the mass-market covering hot trends including food & travel.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant salary + company benefits
- Well established, international brand encouraging individual, tailored personal development to allow you to go from graduate to enterprise sales incredibly quickly
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business
- Forecast and document sales activity to meet revenue targets
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Evangelise the cloud platform to enterprise brands by networking at industry events
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to strategise business growth
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills, you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Publishing
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.