£50000 - £65000 per annum + £40k OTE
5 days ago
London - Sales
Salary - £55k - £65k (£40k OTE)
About the business:
This an exciting Series A funded business supported highly renowned investors. The focus of this business is to streamline to rewards process from a business perspective including acquisition, retention and the thanking of customers. By offering a cloud-based solution sending rewards and non-cash pay-outs can now be automated removing the error, cost and time spent. They are working with major clients across the world including major fashion brands, FMCGs, electronic brands and Travel brands.
You will be tasked with closing new business as part of a sales team aiding with the global expansion of disruptive technology. The responsibilities require you to close new SaaS revenue from a great understanding of the needs and varied buying processes of a corporate client or partner. The role has great autonomy and provides a great platform to propel your career whilst working with game-changing technology.
Day to Day:
- You will be liaising with marketing and an incoming SDR to assist with all research and acceptance of leads.
- Educating potential clients on the commercial benefits of the technology
- Initiate discovery processes which proactive analyse evaluation whilst feeding back to teams for the improvement of all sales processes.
- Work well across the business with customer success & Implementation managers to aid with customer launches
- Build ROI calculators to aid partners with wider commercials decisions.
What will get you here:
- You have SaaS sales experience selling B2B (4-6 years)
- Experienced in selling a complex technical product and comfortable speaking to senior stakeholders.
- Mid-market to Enterprise Exp selling yearly contracts of £20k+ PA
- Precedence of delivering monthly sales growth.
- High levels of energy and the ability to uplift those around you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or if you wish to find out about others please get in touch with Jordon Cornish (Consultant).
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox