£30,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
The company is an extremely exciting start-up business formed by spotting a gap in the market and looking to exploit it!
In less than a year, they are already rapidly growing with offices in both London and Dublin and recently expanding into Amsterdam. With clients such as Warner Music, Preloved, Near and AccuWeather, the weather provider for all Android platforms already on board, this impressive start-up is progressing rapidly.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company ready to take over the EU and UK markets and have a voice in the companies’ growth.
- This role involves selling direct to agencies across the UK and Europe.
- It requires a combination of business development through selling to agencies whilst also account managing existing business.
- You will report directly into the Head of Sales.
- Providing demonstrations of the technology to prospect clients.
- Ideally have experience selling in location and/or mobile advertising.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Eager to be involved in long-term direction of the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here