£50,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
The client are an incredibly disruptive and rapidly expanding ad tech business. Founded in San Francisco around 5 years ago, they have already grown to over 100 employees with offices across the US, APAC and more.
Having recently launched their first office in London, they are looking to grow quickly and establish themselves as one of the most established programmatic tech offerings around.
As a sales manager for the French market, you will be reporting directly into their EMEA Managing Director. You will have full ownership over all French agencies and clients and the role will involve regular travel opportunities.
- Selling to agencies, trading desks and clients directly across France
- Building relationships with senior decision makers and influencers across your client base
- Being a programmatic evangelist and educating clients on the current and future state of the market
- Regular travel opportunities within the role
- Reporting directly into the EMEA Managing Director within their London offices
- You MUST be a fluent French speaker
- Educational and consultative sales person with an eye for potential opportunities
- Experience of selling to either agencies, trading desks and clients, ideally across French market but this is not essential
- Knowledge of the programmatic space is a bonus
- Driven and ambitious with a desire to work for one of the biggest and most established video ad tech companies in the world
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Will Bellinger – [email protected]
Senior Consultant – Digital sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here