£50,000 - £70,000 base + Uncapped Double OTE
4 months ago
A privately owned company who have been making profits for a few years now who are both stable and growing, working with great global clients with an office in the US and plans to grow their sales, marketing and technical functions.
This technology has the backing of a large developer team which means it’s up to date and constantly bringing out new features, reason being is that the management team has their ears close to ground and can develop products to suit the needs of their clients quickly.
The platform is a multi-faceted automized marketing personalisation platform, the tech brings together website personalisation, content marketing, cart/browse abandonment, email, social and behavioural analytics that captures a customer’s interest and nurtures them through the sales cycle – increasing revenue for the client
Being so close to the founders there is an amazing career progression and opportunities to learn from those who have been in the industry for years.
It’s a very consultative new logo win role, you will have your own SDR and a strong marketing team so your role is focused on pitching and closing deals with plenty of client exposure.
- Working alongside the SDR, marketing and the rest of the sales team you will be developing new business, selling into mid/enterprise ecommerce and retail clients
- Pitching F2F to c’level within bluechip retailers/e-commerce, manage negotiations and overcome objections and close deals
- Demonstrate the solution to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pitch and close deals sizes c.£30-100k+
- Mentoring – with your own SDR you’ll be there to help them develop their career and you will essentially act as their mentor whilst working closely to develop your own pipeline
- Forecast, Meet and exceed individual targets of new business c.£500k
- At least 3+ years in a SaaS closing sales role with a minimum 1+ years in a 360 sales role at a marketing/advertising technology selling to marketing teams – ideally with 2+ years’ experience in a marketing technology
- Must have been in a revenue targeted role, closing your own deals to reach said revenue target c.£300k-600k
- Ideally degree educated
- Fast learner, driven and targeted orientated individual, this is a great role to make money
- Proven experience selling to UK brands, retailers and e-commerce companies
- Although you work closely with an SDR you should be happy to get stuck in with lead generation to top up your own pipeline
- Demonstrable knowledge and interest in marketing technologies
- Must have UK market sales experience!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.