$100,000 - $130,000 + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client is an international digital publisher who create content for millions of their followers across seven different countries.
They’re looking for a Brand Partnerships director who has a passion for social video and who is skilled at pulling insights from performance reports and social listening tools.
As the Brand Partnerships director your will, be responsible for developing relationships with brands and agencies across the US. You will ideally have connections with brand direct marketing teams and agency executives.
They also offer a lot of flexibility and a very open to remote workers across the US
- Develop the clients branded content strategy for various projects within the portfolio of brands for the publisher.
- Establish and build upon relationships across major media companies and creative advertising agencies in US to create meaningful original content partnerships across multiple clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to shape and manage the production of branded content
- Generate direct ad revenue
- This role involves P/L responsibility
- Minimum 5 Years of experience as a brand partnerships manager, account executive, account manager, digital buyer, planner or strategist
- Track record of high performance in social video and branded content
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, all major platforms functionality, online marketing technology, and it’s competitive landscape
- Familiarity with the media landscape and ability to negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight
- Proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients by creating compelling recommendations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile