£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
Their technology is one of the most up to date social listening tools on the market, they have invested a lot of money into their platform to ensure it is able to offer better insights for their customers.
What makes these guys extra special is that they empower their clients to get the very most out of the platform. Unlike other technologies who just leave them to it this company will ensure that they know how exactly the tech works, how to continue to deliver ROI and basically making sure that it becomes integral to the business – they have a very very low churn which means they have amazing client references and stats.
They’re still in start up mode in the UK (but have strong presence in Europe) and so it’s a great time to join just before they really start to grow.
There will be plenty of opportunities to grow with the organisation, to work abroad and be an integral part of the senior team.
- It’s a new business role (with some upsell opportunities) selling 20-50k deal sizes but with some deals in the company going to 500k-2m!
- From managing your pipeline, to demoing and RFP/RFIs/POCs - it will be a very client facing role where you will look to utilise your consultative sales skills to really drive the need for the product
- To be an expert in the platform, you will be talking technical and going deep into the world of social media
- Pitching technology, consultancy and services
- Over achieve against a target of 350-450 p/a target
- Attend events and maybe even set up your own
- The ideal candidate would have experience selling social media technologies or services and closing their own deals
- If you don’t have social media marketing experience, then a few years selling SaaS into UK brands with a very strong interest in selling social media marketing tools may suffice
- It’s a hunter new business role so you must be prepared to drive new business, chasing deals and looking to get contracts over the line to hit target
- Happy to build your own pipeline on top of the pipeline created from the BDRs
- UK market experience is a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]