City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Share Scheme
6 months ago
Sales Operations Manager - AI-Powered Transcripts - Tech company - £60,000-OTE including Share option Scheme and benefits!
This start-up goes beyond automated transcription to provide the world's most innovative and collaborative platform for searching, editing and getting the most out of your content. They are rapidly growing across the UK and North America and looking to add a pioneer to define their Sales Operations management. You will be optimising the growing sales team to maximise its operational efficiency.
You will own and manage the key processes for both the EMEA and North American sales teams. By leading the sales operations and improve their approach to various functions.
With a generous share scheme, an array of fringe benefits and A significant second round of funding there hasn't been a better time to join.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Working alongside the Director of commercials to evaluate the existing sales process and identify key areas for improvement.
- Identify and Architect the customisation of Salesforce to adjust for changing business needs and process alterations
- Building and delivering sales metrics to management on a regular basis
- Integrating the sales process into other functional areas.
- At least 5 year's experience in a sales operations or similar role.
- Professional experience with Salesforce in a sales context.
- Experience working with Sales teams of six or more, in a international context is a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of the full sales cycle.
- Share option scheme
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Income protection insurance
- Illness cover
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 07885 859 287
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.