13 days ago
They’re experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experienced sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
They’ve won multiple awards putting them in the limelight of their clients, they’re experiencing 100% YoY growth and working with amazing retail clients.
The progression is amazing with many people earning promotion quicker than they would at other companies due to the fast paced nature and success driven culture, they really do look to nurture their team.
This a quota carrying leadership role, you will be mentoring, training, hiring, 1-2-1s and helping with pitches, essentially looking to increase the teams performance and getting stuck in where you can.
- Day to day performance of the both the market development and business development manager teams
- Quota carrying so you will still be expected to lead from the front and still be closing deals with big brands
- 1-2-1s, training, mentoring of the sales team to increase performance
- Keep Salesforce up to date and manage KPIs
- Accurately report and deliver on sales targets as a team
- Planning – making sure the pipeline is full not just now but in the future for the sales team and that the sales team are able to consistently delivering new business
- Getting stuck in where you need to whether that’s taking calls and meetings in peoples absence and helping with complex pitches – showing examples of how good calls and meetings look like
- Motivate the sales team to keep them happy and successful
- Must have at least 1-2 years sales team management experience, with a further 5+ years SaaS sales experience
- Ideally have experience selling a marketing/ad tech – this would be a big plus!
- Experience selling to retail & ecommerce
- Must be numerically proficient and happy to work around number and statistics
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Happy to get stuck into calls and pitches to help the sales and to also highlight how it’s done
- UK market experience is a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox