£45,000 – £55,000 plus Bonus
3 months ago
My client is one of the most exciting travel ecommerce platforms around with truly global ambitions! They are looking for a lead Business Analyst to be based out of their London office.
You will be the owner of all systems, data and reporting processes that will drive performance both within sales teams and across the wider business.
You will provide insights and recommendations on how best to optimise performance, drive revenue impact across all parts of the business and be instrumental in shaping and prioritising the wider analytics roadmap for the company.
- Very in-depth understanding and knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales & Service Clouds (Automation tools, CRM, etc)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) is an advantage
- Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder added bonus
- Knowledge of SQL/programming an advantage
- Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience analysing and using data to achieve sales goals, drive execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure with a keen attention to details and a high sense of prioritisation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.