7 months ago
This is an award-winning ecommerce retailer, founded 10 years ago on a passion for Health and Beauty and are fast becoming Europe’s go-to online retailer, giving access customers access to over 500 massive brands at the click of a button. They are always innovating and always growing, so much so that they are now seeking a Search Manager to join their high performing digital marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Online, you will be responsible for the effective management of all Paid Search and SEO marketing activities in the business, playing a lead role in strategy and execution.
- Lead and execute search marketing strategy collaboratively with the Online Marketing Manager and Marketing Director
- Track and evaluate KPIs by region and implement changes to improve key metrics
- Drive sales and new customer acquisition efficiently across search channels
- Manage paid search budgets against set targets.
- Optimize paid search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research for paid search campaigns and ongoing Organic SEO initiatives
- Proactively manage, monitor, review and improve multiple SEO initiatives and results to ensure high rankings on key search terms
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reporting against targets, making optimisation recommendations to the Senior Management.
- Work with external agencies and Account Managers to ensure all Search Marketing opportunities are maximised and that best practice is implemented.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Search Marketing role with proven track record in paid search
Proven Google Adwords certification
Working knowledge of Google analytics
Experience bid management software
Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and prioritization skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
Experience working in retail industry (Fashion or Beauty) preferred
Enthusiastic, proactive attitude with passion for digital marketing ideal
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]