£40,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
Are you looking for cross-channel marketing role in which you can manage both PPC and SEO?
One of the UK’s fastest growing online British retailers are now looking for a Search Marketing Manager to drive, develop and execute their Paid Search, Shopping and SEO strategies with the support of agencies.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced performance-led environment, a self-starter and have an analytical, hands-on approach that drives the trading needs of the business, and the strategic vision.
- Manage the annual Search budget
- Define and track PPC and SEO KPIs, monitoring performance to drive ROI.
- Create engaging ad copy and landing pages for PPC; testing and optimising these for maximise effectiveness
- Optimise all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces
- Optimise on-page content for SEO – checking keyword density/researching and adding related language/changes to layout /adding crosslinks and external links/sourcing and adding images
- Work closely with Website Developer to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice (
- Liaise with Marketing Campaign Manager to create unique content that is in line with SEO best-practice
- Experience managing high profile and complex Search marketing campaigns, agency side or in-house
- AdWords and Bing Expert with in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of Paid Search Auctions.
- Exceptional analytical skills, capable of identifying and making actionable insights and optimisation opportunities from data, with proven results from PPC & SEO actions you have run previously
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager; Google Shopping; Audience targeting and CMS platforms.
- Excellent numeracy skills, and a highly analytical approach to PPC & SEO campaign management and problem solving
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox