£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for cross-channel marketing role in which you can manage both PPC and SEO?
One of the UK’s fastest growing online British retailers are now looking for a Search Marketing Manager to drive, develop and execute their Paid Search, Shopping and SEO strategies with the support of agencies.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced performance-led environment, a self-starter and have an analytical, hands-on approach that drives the trading needs of the business, and the strategic vision.
- Manage the annual Search budget
- Define and track PPC and SEO KPIs, monitoring performance to drive ROI.
- Create engaging ad copy and landing pages for PPC; testing and optimising these for maximise effectiveness
- Optimise all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces
- Optimise on-page content for SEO – checking keyword density/researching and adding related language/changes to layout /adding crosslinks and external links/sourcing and adding images
- Work closely with Website Developer to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice (
- Liaise with Marketing Campaign Manager to create unique content that is in line with SEO best-practice
- Experience managing high profile and complex Search marketing campaigns, agency side or in-house
- AdWords and Bing Expert with in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of Paid Search Auctions.
- Exceptional analytical skills, capable of identifying and making actionable insights and optimisation opportunities from data, with proven results from PPC & SEO actions you have run previously
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager; Google Shopping; Audience targeting and CMS platforms.
- Excellent numeracy skills, and a highly analytical approach to PPC & SEO campaign management and problem solving
Please get in touch with your latest CV to [email protected] or call on 02037642966
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox