£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
This company has 4 offices across Germany, London and New York and have generated £3BILLION in revenue for their clients.
They create cutting edge Ecommerce Technology for world famous retailers globally. Paid Search is at the centre of their technology and they are seeking an SEM Team lead to take to lead the SEM team on client projects globally.
They offer excellent internal and external training and regular appraisals. You will also get the opportunity to work across there partner offices in New York and London with flights and accommodation provided.
- You are responsible for the strategic set-up and coordination of your team and ensure that your projects meet their strategic and financial goals
- Develop and refine the department strategy and processes in close collaboration with other Digital teams
- Forecast and grow strategy for your clients
- Participate in recruitment for the SEM team
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team
- Undertake appraisals and progress reviews for the team
- You have experience leading a team, ideally in an agency
- You have a proven track record of running successful paid search campaigns
- You are a strong and encouraging leader who knows how to motivate a team to achieve defined goals
- You have a hands-on mentality, are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance and have the ability to build relationships with clients
- You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, as well as prior experience with developing budgets and controlling KPIs
- Excellent English language skills and ideally German however this is only advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
[email protected] 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here