17 days ago
Our client is the leader in social influencer marketing who are committed to bringing the human element back to advertising by empowering individuals to create and share. Their mission is to scale the storytelling process through efficiency, quality content, and transparency for both advertisers and content creators.
With a deep understanding of the influencer landscape, a full-fledged analytics platform, and a team of dedicated social engineers, they have established successful track records in industries spanning across fashion, lifestyle, automotive, entertainment, technology, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceuticals, and more.
Top brands they have proudly worked with include Coca Cola, Puma, Corona, Nissan, Unilever, Crocs, McDonald’s, Universal Studios, and Verizon. Headquartered in Los Angeles, they have a network of offices includes locations in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Milan, London, and Hong Kong.
- They are now looking for an individual contributor to join their high performing sales team in New York. The primary responsibility is to drive and grow new business revenue from brands and their agencies.
- The ideal candidate is a charismatic seller with a track record of acquiring and managing new accounts, creating unique and valuable partnership proposals, and executing plans that meet/exceed partner expectations.
- Candidates for this position are highly motivated, self-assured team players with strong client and social media skills.
- You will be a part of a high caliber team in an industry that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth.
- This is a high velocity, client-facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise and a proven ability for closing advertising deals.
- Independently research and prospect using a variety of techniques including online research, networking and active participation in industry events
- Develop innovative ideas and influencer marketing solutions for advertisers and their digital and PR agencies
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- 4 – 8yrs (Senior AE) of digital sales experience with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Team player with exceptional presentation and communication skills, and an ability to help partners understand the unique value of Open Influence, and persuade them to tap into the power of our platform
- Fluency in digital media with a strong understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of the paid social media space/influencer marketing is a MAJOR plus.
- Track record working with large brands and media agencies, including developing and selling creative ideas to senior decision makers
- Well regarded in the marketplace with a network of contacts among relevant potential partners
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Keynote & Microsoft Office
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- High energy, positive attitude, and a sense of humour.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox