3 months ago
Sphere are working with one of the leading European Gambling and Gaming companies who are synonymous with high quality gaming experiences, creating a fun and collaborative, high energy work office environment and a high standard of excellence of people and skills-sets. This well-known brand are one of the largest and most respected across Europe and as such have billions of data sets, making the analytics team crucial to their products and brands. They have numerous brands under the parent company, have been growing year on year and are regularly ranked as one of the best places to work – to be part of this team would be a great opportunity!
- To sit within the marketing team and support the group’s wider marketing business units to help reach and exceed their goals
- To provide high quality marketing insight and campaign performance analysis
- To be hands on with a variety of analytical processes and methods, in order to deliver actionable insight and best-in-class analytics which will be used across the business
- To build statistical models using R, SAS or similar tools
- To understand customer behaviour using a range of analytical techniques and relay this back to the business with marketing and campaign performance in mind
- To analyse and predict future marketing campaigns and make recommendations to improve on these
- Perform analyses using data collated from Adservers, Adobe Analytics and CRM data
- Identify KPIs and influencers of customer behaviour
- Act as a strategic advisor on advertising campaigns and marketing initiatives going forward
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis including campaign performance, customer behavioural insight and web/mobile analytics
- SQL / R / SAS other analytical tools are extremely beneficial
- Experience in an analytics capacity and media and some demonstrable experience working with Adobe Analytics
- A/B testing, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis would be useful but not essential
- Good understanding of metrics for SEM, Online Display, Affiliate and Social Channels
- Strong communication skills with articulate presentation style
- A desire to want to think outside the box
- Open minded to learn data science methods including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and be excited to work on practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox