3 months ago
Sphere are proud to be working with one of the leading global retailers who are synonymous with great customer experience and high-quality brand recognition. Having been established for three decades, they have vast data sets, making the analytics team an essential part of their day-to-day work (acting as the spine of the business, essential for growth.) The UK team are infamous for their ability to work in a fun, energetic atmosphere where data is valued and a creative team of strong individuals are responsible for consistently ranking them as a top name in their industry.
- Customer marketing analytics, using a range of analytics and DS tools across the entirety of their diverse customer base
- To deliver customer orientated analysis and customer insight and present back to key business stakeholders and other teams within across the business
- To be a senior member of the team to help champion large scale, business changing consumer analytics projects
- Scope large-scale analytics and CRM solutions centred on customer behaviour, analytical deep dives
- Build segmentations and predictive models; previous experience not necessarily required as you’ll be trained
- Be a trusted advisor on all things analytics
- Be important in key business decision making
- Work with a variety of teams across the business and act as a champion of analytics
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis with a focus on strategic analytics
- Strong communication skills with articulate presentation style
- A desire to want to think outside the box
- Open minded to learn data science methods including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and be excited to work on practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]