3 months ago
Sphere are working with one of the leading global media giants who are synonymous with high exceptionally high-quality broadcasting, publishing and universal networking. This well-known brand are one of the largest and most respected across the globe and as such have endless data sets, making the analytics team an essential part of their day-to-day work (acting as the spine of the business, essential for growth.) The UK team are infamous for their ability to work in a fun, energetic atmosphere where data is king and a creative, diverse team of strong individuals are responsible for consistently ranking them as a true leader in their industry.
- Customer insight and marketing analytics, using R, SQL or SAS across the entirety of their diverse customer base
- To deliver customer orientated analysis and customer insight and present back to key business stakeholders and other teams within across the business
- To be a senior member of the team to help champion large scale, business changing consumer analytics projects
- Scope large-scale analytics and CRM solutions centred on customer behaviour, analytical deep dives and ROI optimisation
- Build segmentations and predictive models; previous experience not necessarily required as you’ll be trained
- Build optimisation engines and always be looking for the next best course of action
- Be a trusted advisor on all things analytics
- Be important in key business decision making
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Work with a variety of teams across the business and act as a champion of analytics
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis including campaign performance, customer behavioural insight, and web/mobile analytics
- SQL / SAS / R / other analytical tools are extremely beneficial
- A/B testing, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis would be useful but not essential
- Strong communication skills with articulate presentation style
- A desire to want to think outside the box
- Open minded to learn data science methods including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and be excited to work on practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox