about 1 month ago
Sphere are excited to be working with one of the leading FMCG retailers in the UK. We need a commercially minded individual with the work ethic to grow commercial performance by leading insight into the wider business strategy.
This very well-known brand hold a reputation for being one of the best employers in the UK. They already have an established Data team but are looking to build better insight with customer behaviour in order to define how customers interact across multiple platforms and touch points.
- To develop customer insight and maintain commercial reporting, insight and analysis projects
- To be a key analyst across marketing and customer insight development projects
- To work across departments and products within the business
- Manage delivery of business questions being answered to do with analytics and insight
- Challenges stakeholders around commercial opportunities, whilst supervising the analysis and modelling of data in order to influence decisions across the commercial team
- Work with the Web Analytics teams to gauge strategy and analyse product and user behaviour insights
- Identify trends and use this analysis to subsequently shape business stakeholders’ decisions
- To help develop customer segmentations to enhance the business personalisation for product and CRM teams
- Be part of a strong culture of collaboration across the business
- Academic qualifications in a Maths, Technology or Science related subject
- Experience of SQL and other analytical tools
- Exposure of data visualisation tools such as Tableau would be advantageous
- Experience building insight into commercial performance,
- Ability to Identifying challenges throughout all processes such as sales, marketing, campaign analysis and predictive behavioural analysis
- Ability Articulating actionable data driven insights to improve performance
- Experience in product insight and proven understanding of customer journey analytics concepts
- To have been in an environment where you’ve had to relay analyses back to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Experience in predictive modelling and forecasting.
- A passion for working in a dynamic team with a shared goal
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox