5 months ago
Sphere are working with one of the leading global telecoms giants. They deliver best-in-class technology services with touchpoints all around the world and subsequently HUGE data sets. This company are one of the most well established, innovative brands, making the analytics team an essential part of their day-to-day work (and not just a bolt on / nice to have.) They have a few thousand employees in Lodnon and strive to make it a fun, energetic atmosphere where data is king and a creative, diverse team of strong individuals are responsible for consistently ranking them as a true leader in their industry.
- Working to data mine and create insight from an array of big data sets
- To deliver customer orientated analysis and customer insight
- Scope large-scale analytics and CRM solutions centred on customer behaviour, analytical deep dives and ROI optimisation
- Build segmentations and predictive models
- Build optimisation engines and always be looking for the next best course of action
- Be a trusted advisor on all things analytics
- Be instrumental in key business decision making
- Present to clients, attend client meetings
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Work with a variety of teams across the business and act as a champion of analytics
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject i.e. IT/Statistics/Computing/Economics.
- Demonstrable experience of business/data analysis including campaign performance, customer behavioural insight, and web/mobile analytics
- Experience of SAS (Base or EG) is essential
- SQL / R / other analytical tools are extremely beneficial
- Strong communication skills with articulate presentation style
- Entrepreneurial and solutions seeking, able to articulate steps needed to continue to advance the companies data credentials within the industry.
- Familiar with data science disciplines including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Ability to work as a team to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unknown to the business.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and adept at creating practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously, as well as contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here