5 months ago
A digital agency brand responsible for some of the world’s most famous advertising and marketing campaigns are looking for a Senior Analyst to join in a newly created role. As an experience analyst, you’ll be expected to act as a lead in the team and take on ownership where needed.
The team combines Digital, Data Science and analytics across three core pillars who combine to make the UK Strategy Analytics team of c.40 people.
- Lead and manage predictive modelling projects for marketing effectiveness
- Deep Dive customer, marketing, digital and CRM projects
- Work on a variety of advanced analytical projects utilising a range of data science and analytics techniques
- Work with strategists and data scientists to develop analytical solutions tailored to each client
- Manage and mentor more junior members of the team when needed
- Present to clients, attend meetings
- Develop actionable insight from your analytical findings
- Demonstrable experience in an analytical role
- Numerical degree: Maths, Statistics, Operational Research, Management Science, Economics
- Strong grasp of SQL, R or SAS
- Data modelling or data science background
- Strong analytical thinker with an ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Ability and confidence to communicate with stakeholders and present back findings
- Any senior leadership experience – mentoring, managing large projects etc would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a marketing analytical role
- Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic to have a strong career path, embrace training and development and have lots of fun in your workplace!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here