£35,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
Our client is one of the world’s most prestigious media owners, they are rapidly expanding their digital offering and are seeking a Senior Analyst to sit within their Enterprise Technology team. As Senior Analyst, you will ensure that the team are delivering high quality output in the form of advanced insight and analytics, as well as monitoring and supporting the ever-growing use of a new platform by users internationally.
- Take overall responsibility for data analytics projects and completeness within the digital platform. The data types include but are not limited to descriptive metadata and audience data, as well as from a host of other sources
- Using data science and analytics techniques to drive insight and create a compelling offering for the wider business
- Deliver insight projects for the wider business by developing creative reporting techniques and better data mining / data analytics opportunities with your team
- Work with wider teams to analyse how audience engagement (from a range of perspectives) affect the bottom line revenue
Analyse advertising effectiveness and overall campaign response
- Numerate degree; maths / stats / economics / Ops Research
- Previous experience with data mining and/or data analytics techniques
- Programming in SQL or R
- Any knowledge of further packages is useful but not essential (e.g. SAS)
- Ability to work in a competent team of pro-active analysts who knowledge share and bounce ideas off each other
- Keen to learn and develop as quickly as possible!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here