£40,000 - £55,000
7 months ago
One of US’ most well known retail brands are currently in the process of significant growth in London. Going through an exceptionally exciting time in their history, they’re looking for a Senior Analyst to join a start-up, entrepreneurial culture to be THE data person for their business.
You’ll be pivotal in growing the team thereafter. The right person will love data, enjoy working in a smaller, collaborative, very successful team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Analyse the database using SQL and GoogleAnalytics – with the option to bring on other tools as you see fit
- Support the optimisation of pricing team to enhance revenue and profit, manage A/B testing and understand the KEY DRIVERS if site performance
- Create innovative insights against deadlines alongside the wider team
- Identify opportunities to implement new analytics methods for best practise
- Scope and autonomously manage analytics projects from start to finish
- Engage with stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually build better (the very best!) solutions
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good SQL – R / Python, Google Analytics and/or other data or digital tools will be very helpful
- Data story telling
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge in a start-up environment which is often flexible and requires lots of adaptability – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work in a driven team with huge amount of ambition; albeit being hugely successful already in the US.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here