12 months ago
My client is one of the world’s leading media agency networks. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Analytics Manager to join their performance analytics team.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be an important part of the team and will need to have an impact on the business from day one. The role will be based in London, although some international travel may be involved.
- Working alongside clients to identify analytical requirements and solve challenges effectively and efficiently
- Responding to client briefs, securing and analysing required data, preparing the story/visualise and presenting to senior stakeholders within
- Resolving challenges on the spot, or bringing in further inhouse, client or other specialist resource to help get the job done when required
- Establishing effective partnerships with key stakeholders within clients, our team and other specialist companies to know exactly who to call on when required
- Becoming an expert in client’s business, systems and ways of working
- Becoming familiar with the existing Analytics toolset to utilise on client business, including data visualisation technologies (Omniscope, Tableau, Datorama, Power BI), reporting tools (Microsoft Excel and R) and measurement platforms (DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics)
- Working within, and helping develop, an open, collaborative, progressive day to day culture within our team and our clients
- Developing strong relationships across the Analytics team, within your core client-focussed group and across the wider Performance department and the agency as a whole
- You will have strong experience working with senior clients and will be expected to work with them to define projects and outputs in the area of communication analysis and evaluation. You will manage resources to deliver against client requirements.
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to get stuck in and make things happen
- Understanding of business, marketing and communications, including media industry metrics and systems
- Real passion for data, analytics and technology and uncovering ROI on comms/media investments
- Experience of working within a communications agency and/or client organisation
- Experience of working with external data, analytics and ROI specialists
- Good project and resource management skills
- Ability to distil data into insight and valuable information, and to present back findings in a clear, engaging and meaningful way
- Excellent communication skills, internally within the business and externally with senior clients
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.