£25,000 - £30,000
15 days ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
After a huge new client win this agency are looking for a new Senior AV Executive to join their growing Investment team. The role is within a newly created team dedicated to this client.
The AV Senior Account Executive role, reporting directly to the AV Account Manager, is a junior level position within a buying team and an excellent opportunity for anyone who has circa two years’ experience and is looking to develop their media buying skills whilst starting to learn more about the wider business landscape which includes important areas such as audits, best financial practice and management of junior staff such as the Account Assistant and Account Executive.
- The role requires a proactive, intelligent and passionate person who works well under pressure as you will be responsible for the delivery of several AV campaigns (TV, Radio, VOD, Cinema, etc)
- Developing existing buying skills with an ability to work alongside and share your knowledge with junior members of the team
- Growing knowledge of the AV marketplace
- Confident communication skills with a proactive drive to speak to many different media owners
- Basic understanding of an audit and how your work contributes to good results
- A growing understanding of other media beyond AV
- Awareness of the importance of the financial process ie invoice booking, PO’s, timesheets, etc and demonstrate this through your work
- A fun team member who’s willing to contribute to wider team goals
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox