£25,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
The Investment Team’s primary role is to plan and buy media across all channels on behalf of clients and is split into four separate areas - Audio Visual, Publishing, Digital Activation and Partnerships. The Audio Visual (AV) team have clear AV expertise with the skills and knowledge to both plan and buy across all AV channels (TV, Radio, Cinema, Sponsorship, Video on Demand (VoD) and Online Video).
The Audio Visual Team is responsible for:
- Assisting the Client Teams in defining the roles for specific AV channels, by providing holistic cost information, data and industry knowledge.
- Working to raise the bar of AV planning output across the agency
- Taking allocated budgets and constructing AV media plans, detailing specific media owners, pricing and delivery information.
- Negotiating and buying AV media plans, monitoring delivery and post campaign analysis.
- Managing the delivery and coordination of media audits, along with reporting of results, following-up on actions, and educating the Client team.
- Ensuring additional value and income generation across AV
- Championing the AV medium within the agency and champion the Agency in the wider marketplace
- Building strong relationships with AV media owner, auditors and clients
- Previous media buying/planning experience in a media agency working across Audio Visual channels is required.
- Good foundation industry knowledge and experience of standard buying/planning systems and tools across AV channels such as TV, Radio, Cinema and VoD.
- Strong organisational skills are a must in order to manage the planning, buying and analysis of large-scale, national multi media campaigns.
- Effective time management skills and ability to compile and deliver presentations internally and externally to the wider AV team, Client Team and clients
- Previous experience managing more junior team members would be helpful but not essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital & media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here