£30,000 - £40,000
Joe Conlon Perry
10 months ago
My client is a hugely exciting early stage customer insight and marketing automation platform which lets retailers communicate with their customers in a personalised way. They are a few years old, preIPO and VC backed by some of the best investors in the market.
Due to continued success and overachievement in the market, they are looking to add 2lead generation Business Development Executives to their team to help in continuing to drive the company forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, fun company in a key role for them, at a time of huge growth within one of the most exciting corners of the ecommerce technology market.
My client is looking for a driven, competitive and ambitious person who is looking to build a successful career in SaaS sales, and to generate business.
You’ll be the first point of contact with prospects with a need to build and maintain a relationship by understanding their business needs, questioning, discovering and understanding their challenges.
This will help you to position my client at a top level as a potential solution. Your aim will be to book a highly qualified discovery call/ meeting or demo for our team of Sales Consultants.
You must be tech-savvy with a passionate for marketing technology and how it can help online retailers. Experience of doing a similar role within the broader tech/software/soltions markets would be desirable.
You’ll likely be building a career in Sales and they will provide the experience and development to grow – there is scope for promotion into a full sales role in as little as 12 months if all targets and goals are met/exceeded in that period
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow up and qualification and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build relationships with ecommerce prospects by gaining insight into their business challenges to enable you to position the business’ marketing automation as a potential solution
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of their positioning and solutions
- Generate a high volume of booked product demos or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects for our Sales Consultants
- Track all your activity in their CRM system
- Consistently meet or exceed all targets set
1-2 years of Inside Sales experience ideally within the digital technology industry
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Very organised and process-driven
- A Self-starter but enjoys and adds value to a team
- Experience of working religiously within a CRM system
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us directly!
0203 728 2974
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joe Conlon Perry